Direct line from SNCF Gare du Nord à Paris – Compiègne – Amsterdam – Cologne. On leaving the Place de l’Hôtel de Ville, turn right into the Rue des Patissiers then take Rue des Minimes to Place du Général de Gaulle (previously the Place d’Armes). Its layout was altered, a ballroom added, and the garden was replanted and linked directly to the forest. Etrange aveu, plus terrible encore que goujat, et dont on se demande s’il n’est pas apocryphe : … Today the town can be visited in many different ways. J. Cl. Accédez à l'adresse, au numéro de téléphone et aux horaires d'ouvertures ainsi qu'au trajet jusqu'au magasin. : +33 (0)3 44 53 00 80, This national gallery, which stands very close to the cathedral, has a remarkable collection of tapestries of all styles dating from the 15th right up to the 20th century. compiegne Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de COMPIEGNE Si vous souhaitez rajouter un lien vers la Fiche Entreprise de NAPOLEON , choississez le format du lien qui vous intéresse et copiez/collez le code correspondant. From 1 November to 28 February, the major apartments will be open from 10am to 3-45pm. Jean-Marie Moulin, “La Cour à Compiègne sous le Second Empire“, Revue du Souvenir napoléonien, n°300, p. 17-23 L'escalier d'honneur (ou escalier d'Appolon) Escalier avec une rampe en fer forgé réalisée en 1786. The first royal residence was built in 1374 for Charles V, and a long procession of successors both visited it and modified it. Imperial Theatre He had its layout altered, a ballroom added, and the garden replanted. Ce week-end, cela fera exactement 200 ans que le couple se rencontra, à Compiègne. The result is an example of First French Empire style (1808-1810), though some traces of the earlier décor survive. Clairière de l’Armistice The third and final museum housed in the Château de Compiègne is the Musée de la Voiture et du Tourisme, created in 1927 on the initiative of the Touring club de France. Attractions nearby. The Château de Compiègne is a French chateau, a royal residence built for Louis XV and restored by Napoleon. The Musée du Second Empire is a collection of vivid reminders of this brilliant epoch. Jean-Marie Moulin, ” L’appartement du roi de Rome et l’appartement de Prince: problèmes de restitution des états historiques “, La Revue du Louvre et des musées de France, Vol. Jean-Marie Moulin, Guide du musée national du château de Compiègne, RMN, 1992. The principal tree species are oak, beech and hornbeam. Je m'inscris. Minitel: 36.15 COMPIEGNE Tourisme March, April, September, October: 10am-12-30pm; 2pm-6pm. Château royal reconstruit entre 1755 et 1788 par Ange-Jacques Gabriel, Compiègne fut réaménagé à partir de 1807 sur ordre de Napoléon Ier afin de devenir une résidence impériale. (The Château de Blérancourt national museum of Franco-American cooperation) Off to one side on the left stands Saint-Pierre des Minimes, the oldest church in Compiègne, dating from the 12th century. Similarly, in 1814, on his return from exile, it was here that Louis XVIII was received by Napoleon’s marshals. All rides leave from the entrance to the parc du château, with a choice of three routes: The Théâtre français de la Musique performs operas and concerts there every year. As this one is from Belgium, this … Oulà ! Tel. Fax: +33 (0)3 44 40 44 04 Near to the village of Rethondes, in a train carriage parked in a clearing about 6km from Compiègne, Maréchal Foch dictated to the defeated Germans the text of the Armistice of 11 November 1918. Most of those invited to the ‘Series’ were brought along too. The first arches of this bridge can still be seen on the opposite bank of the river at the end of Rue Jeanne d’Arc. The works all come from the French national furniture collection, the Mobilier national. * Musée de la voiture et du tourisme Haras national de Compiègne This ancient royal parish church, made wealthy by gifts from Louis XV in 1765, was founded during the reign of Saint-Louis. In 1804 the château became an imperial domain and in 1807 he ordered it be made habitable again. – 25 March – Announcement of the marriage of six thousand former soldiers throughout France, brides being endowed by the Emperor. There are also Egyptian and regional antiquities, ivories, bronzes, and Flemish, French and Italian paintings. And amongst the carriages in this remarkable collection, there is notably the berline in which Bonaparte made his entry into Bologna in 1796, and the completely upholstered, Compagnie du Nord, imperial train carriage used by Napoleon III. The triangular plan of the château was dictated by the site, itself delimited by the ancient ramparts of the town. Waterloo Battlefield is one of the best preserved battlefields in the world. The Napoleonic period has a special place in the museum, most notably with an astounding reconstruction of the Battle of Waterloo. He visited again in 1803 and was able to see at firsthand the damage caused by the introduction of the Ecole des Arts et Métiers. 28, place de l’Hôtel de Ville Nous étions en 1810. Boats pick up and set down at Compiègne, Cours Guynemer. Vous cherchez un professionnel domicilié 2 Rue Napoleon à Compiègne ? Find out more. It formed part of the defences for the old bridge over the Oise. Generally speaking, the restoration of the July Monarchy had little effect upon the aspect of the palace, and the arrangement of the rooms and the furniture within them were to remain essentially those of the late Empire. In 1795, all the château’s furniture ensembles were sold and the works of art were sent to the Muséum Central. The headings at the top of the page are to facilitate the organisation of your stay and they provide: an interactive map, practical information, information on where to stay and eat, information on other sites of interest in the region and finally a short bibliography. The building as it stands today represents the final state of a series of royal residences stretching right back to that of Clovis. Compiègne is the place where Napoleon met Marie-Louise, Napoléon had "his week ends". Also in the Compiègne Forest is the gigantic Château de Pierrefonds, a fairy-tale castle built for Napoleon III and used in the filming of the BBC’s Merlin. And although the palace suffered during the Revolution, it was to return to its glory under the Empire when it was transformed into an imperial residence which rivaled both Versailles and Fontainebleau. Tous les professionnels à Rue napoléon, Compiègne (60200) : trouver les numéros de téléphone et adresses des professionnels de votre département ou de votre ville dans l'annuaire PagesJaunes Group service: +33 (0)3 44 40 03 76 – The King of Rome and Compiègne – The park seen by carriage (1h) This is the French edition of the catalogue relating to the exhibition Girodet et les décors à Compiègne. This medieval hospital, founded by Philippe Auguste and rebuilt by Saint-Louis, contains a chapter house with carved wooden decoration and painting, and a chapel with a splendid Baroque sculpted wooden reredos. Tel. For about a month and a half (usually from the end of October to the beginning of December), hundreds of guests (ferried to Compiègne on special trains from Gare du Nord) were received every week by the royal couple. There were in addition two pavilions, one for the Master of the King’s Horses and another for the stable lads. In the belfry hangs the ‘Bancloque’, one of the oldest known bells anywhere, dated 1303. Adolphe de la Rue, Les chasses du Second Empire, Collection Les Grands Maîtres de la Chasse et de la vénerie V, Paris : Pygmalion, 1984. Musée Condé – Château de Chantilly Although the actual wagon used for both ceremonies was destroyed in 1944, an identical model has been built and set here as a museum. Nor has this cultural and natural heritage been abandoned. 3 – Guided visits with qualified tour guides: It retraces the history of locomotion and the horse-drawn vehicle from their origins (with the taming of horses) to the first automobiles. May, June, July, August: 10am-6pm Invited to spend a few days with her mother at the Château de Compiègne in the fall of 1852, Eugenie marvels at a clover covered with drops of morning dew during a walk in the park with Napoleon.A few days later, he purchased from Fossin, the second son of the Chaumet dynasty, an emerald and diamond brooch imitating a clover, and offered it to the Empress. Work was continued during the Restoration and Berthault was to complete his garden with the addition of several other features, notably: a rose garden, the ‘Cours du Pistolet’, a ‘triangle de “tous les diables”‘, and a temperate greenhouse. Finally, a large park was made, linking the garden to the forest. : +33 (0)3 44 40 17 10 It was literally recreated in the middle of the 19th century by the Gothic revival genius, Viollet-le-Duc, and in his ‘restoration’ he revealed the extent of his abilities. : You are free: to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work; to remix – to adapt the work; Under the following conditions: attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. The theatre itself, linked to the palace by a covered gallery in the form of a bridge, was based on the Opéra de Versailles and has an excellent acoustic. Avocat compiegne. ‘Napoleon on a Hunt in the Forest of Compiègne’ was created by Carle Vernet in Neoclassicism style. RELAIS NAPOLEON à Compiègne - L’annuaire Hoodspot - Adresse, numéro de téléphone, produits et services de RELAIS NAPOLEON. GRATUIT : Recevez par e-mail toutes les nouvelles informations sur Napoleon. After the revolution, Napoléon 1er wanted to restore the castle of Compiègne's glow and splendour. Place du Général de Gaulle "1810, Napoléon I er et Marie-Louise à Compiègne", palais de Compiègne (Oise), jusqu'au 19 juillet. Magasin Naf Naf Rue Napoléon à Compiegne. This event took place on 27 March 1810 and, on the orders of the Emperor who in his impatience brushed aside all protocol, the official meeting planned for Soissons was cancelled. From Lille: motorway A1: exit 10 Arsy It is located in Compiègne in the Oise department and is open to the public. : +33 (0)3 44 29 51 50, This remarkable collection of French and international painting (14th to 19th century) is well worth a visit. During the French Revolution, the royal palace of Compiègne passed under the jurisdiction of the Minister for the Interior, whose task it was to liquidate all assets. Performance bookings (numéro vert): 0800 03 13 46, Château de Pierrefonds This extra park which lengthened the garden made it possible to design a new avenue which led from the terrace of the château (following the axis of the Allée Napoléon) to the top of a nearby hill, Beaux-Monts, four and a half kilometres away. 1, bd Victor Hugo 60200 Compiègne Made in 1867 for the new apartments of the Empress Eugénie at the Elysee Palace, this exceptional Louis XVI style bed was designed by architect Robert Ruprich and made by the workshops of the Imperial Garde-meuble.